Welcome to The Tool Connection.
One of the fundamental aims of The Tool Connection is to provide customers with the highest level of service and all our employees are key to achieving this aim. As we prepare for further growth, and ventures into new global markets, it is ultimately our people and their drive and commitment that will take us in the direction we want to go.
The Tool Connection has an enviable reputation for producing high quality, interesting and innovative products into both new and established markets. We are based in Southam, Warwickshire within easy reach of the motorway network.
The Tool Connection Equal Opportunities Policy
The Company is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Members of staff and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
The Tool Connection Benefits package:
The Tool Connection is a great place to work. We believe that our staff are fundamental part our success and want our staff to feel valued and appreciated. As well as a competitive salary we off our employees a range of other benefits;
- 25 days holiday plus the standard 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
- Birthday Day off
- 1-week free holiday every year at the company’s holiday homes, BIK paid by the company
- Energy bonus for all employees during winter months.
- Sick Pay (T&Cs apply)
- Free Staff Parking on site
- Staff Discount
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- TECH and CYCLE Schemes
- Healthcare cash Plan
- Life assurance Scheme
- Full training provided on site
- Eligible for bonuses in some roles (T&Cs apply)
- Childs first day at school off
- Grandparent day off
- In house training
- Opportunity to gain NVQ qualifications
- Great prospects to step up the ladder within the business
- Christmas bonus
- Social events for all employees and their families
- Energy bonus for all employee during winter months.
- As well as many other incentives and rewards
We are offering a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business. You will be joining a friendly team in a modern environment with fantastic prospects for future progression – our current Managing Director started his Tool Connection career as a warehouse operative, so we are experienced in growing our teams and giving them the best support, they need to thrive.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Email your CV and covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role you wish to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
The Tool Connection Limited