The Tool Connection Ltd hold an enviable reputation in the market for supplying quality hand and automotive tools to domestic and overseas markets. Our determination to be innovative and price competitive is a key element in our progression as a company .
In the course of our activities we recognise the impact that we have upon the immediate environment and beyond. As a responsible, rural based company, we therefore take all reasonable measures to minimise this impact.
We also take our corporate obligations seriously and work closely with our customers, our suppliers and our waste compliance partners in this respect.
- We use approved partners and methods in the manufacturer of our products.
- We supply products that fully comply with REACH legislation, whilst also ensuring that the materials we use in the packaging of each product are of a consistently high standard.
- We account for all WEEE products that we supply to customers on a quarterly basis.
- We maintain records of the number of batteries which we supply with our products.
- We also encourage our employees to bring in their redundant batteries for recycling.
- We maintain records for all packaging component weights and dimensions.
- We dispose of any damaged or faulty products in a responsible manner
The above methods allow us to submit accurate returns of information to our compliance partners.
- Based in the centre of the national motorway network, we are well connected to deliver products across the world in the most efficient manner possible.
- We closely monitor our energy usage and take reasonable measures to improve our energy efficiency.
- We harness natural energy from the sun and use this to generate electricity for our use
Our principal courier is widely recognised as innovative in its approach to energy consumption and has set ambitious targets for further improvement
- We actively encourage responsible recycling across our premises.
- We recognise our obligations under Health & Safety at Work Legislation and our work methods and practises are regularly reviewed.
- We provide an environment where colleagues can work in safety and comfort.
- Where appropriate we provide PPE and clothing to personnel