Sales Demonstrator PowerTEC
Posted on 17/04/2019 10:00:00
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Sales Demonstrator to join the Power-TEC field sales team. Taking responsibility for Scotland, Scottish boarders and Ireland, we are looking for someone with real drive and ambition to generate new leads and sales whilst managing existing customer accounts. We are keen to speak to people with bodyshop / automotive sales / motor factor –wholesale experience to demonstrate and assist in sales of crash repair and bodyshop equipment and tools.
Location: Covering Scotland, Scottish boarders and Ireland.
- Demonstrating, with a view to selling, capital equipment to bodyshops and crash repair professionals
- Managing your own demonstration van, holding and rotating various new and existing product samples
- Achieving and reporting on set sales targets within your designated region taking a proactive and reactive approach to selling
- Advising customers of promotions for future developments and introduction of new products
- Maintain customer records and effectively complete sales reports
- Reporting on market conditions and providing competitor data where relevant
- Servicing and training on existing capital equipment sales
- Safely drive mobile showroom to existing and prospective customer destinations within identified timelines delivering professional demonstration presentations, selling products and developing area to help business growth
- Provide prompt, courteous customer interaction and support on customer premises.
- Work to continually increase sales within area by building on relationships with existing customers, developing business with prospect clients and generating leads
- Will have strong bodyshop, crash repair or technical expertise in the automotive industry or will be a panel technician so as to be able to demonstrate product samples
- Sales experience or an aptitude for selling
- Able to demonstrate an ability to build excellent working relationships with both external and internal customers
- Must have a good driving record and valid driving licence
- Will have good communication skills with the ability to negotiate, persuade and influence
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management and planning skills and whilst being customer focussed be commercially aware of business needs
- 25 days holiday plus the standard 8 English bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Sick Pay (T&Cs apply)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Full training provided on site
- Eligible for bonuses (T&Cs apply)
- As well as many other incentives, rewards and staff social events.
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV together with a covering letter, stating your salary expectations to email@example.com