Area Sales Representative Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, Northants
Posted on 17/09/2019 12:00:00
We are looking to add to our field sales team and are keen to speak to people with automotive/ sales / motor factor - wholesale experience who are interested in this exciting opportunity with a market leader in the automotive aftermarket sector.
In return, you will receive a fantastic starting salary as well as many other benefits working for the Tool Connection.
Covering Peterborough, East Anglia, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire, you will ideally be based in this area.
- Being responsible for achieving & reporting on set sales targets within your designated region, you will be both proactive & reactive in your approach to selling the complete range of brands.
- You will work closely with prospective & existing customers and, by understanding their needs, will develop, support & grow business.
- Advise customers of promotions for future developments & introductions of new product.
- Daily submit customer orders as necessary and provide daily call sheets detailing work carried out and any actions required. You will also report on market conditions & provide competitor data when relevant.
- An experienced sales professional with a strong knowledge of the automotive aftermarket sector practiced at selling into buying groups and independent motor factors.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to build excellent working relationships with both external and internal customers.
- Outstanding communication / presentation skills with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Customer focused but commercially aware of business needs.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus the standard 8 bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Sick Pay (T&Cs apply)
- Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Full training provided
- Eligible for bonuses (T&Cs apply)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- As well as many other incentives, rewards and staff social events.
The Next Step:
Please forward an up to date CV and covering letter to include your salary expectations to the HR department at Tool Connection
If you would like a copy of the full job description, please contact our HR department.