Posted on 31/01/2018 14:00:00
Working alongside the warehouse management team, due to increased demands we are looking for a Warehouse Administrator who is willing to help in the warehouse as and when required, so previous warehouse experience where hand held scanners were utilised would be advantageous.
From humble beginnings over 40 years ago The Tool Connection has achieved steady growth to become the £17m turnover business we are today. Having acquired a number of other businesses over the years we go from strength to strength. We are well known worldwide for our brands, acclaimed for their quality and our technical support service that is second to none. The Tool Connection manufactures and supplies tooling to a number of sectors, mainly the automotive industry; with customers such as Porsche, Jaguar Landrover and the Volkswagen Audi Group.
- Working closely with the sales, service and the warehouse teams to process orders and manage goods in and returns.
- Preparing export quotes and managing the paperwork.
- Inputting and maintaining information on the internal warehouse system, ensuring orders and delivery information is correct.
- Communicating stock level concerns as appropriate.
- Administering and maintaining daily reports to a high standard and collation ready for the warehouse operation.
- Warehouse reception duties including the management of small parcels and deliveries.
You will also be asked to carry out general warehouse duties as and when required which would involve the following:
- Picking from stock locations, packing orders and assisting in dispatch of deliveries.
- Restocking products where required.
- Identifying damaged or missing stock and reporting to the team leader.
- Helping ensure warehouse is kept clean and tidy and boxes and banding are disposed of appropriately.
Qualifications and Skills
- High standard of written English and strong communication skills are a must.
- Strong IT skills and experience of using Microsoft Office.
- Confident assertive telephone manner.
- Experience of communicating with internal and external personnel.
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of Health & Safety standards.
If you are a natural problem solver, self-motivated with excellent time management and planning skills, who enjoys a busy varied day then you may be the person we are looking for.
The hours for the role will be 35 per week, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4.00pm, offering a salary of £16,380 per annum, depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Competitive pension
- Free parking
- Staff tooling discount
If you are interested in applying for this position please provide your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.